How do I print box maps?
On the home page go to the Tools tab and select the storage browser.
The new page of ‘Storage Browser & Manager’ will open.
- From the list under the ‘Lab storage tree’, select the storage you want to print the box map from.
- Either you print all the box of a rack with “Print all box maps” or on the rack level or the box level, you can choose the Box name you would like to print from.
- Generating a Barcode for the Storage boxes is also possible by clicking on the barcode icon. (Click on the link to see how to generate barcode)
- You can “Generate All barcode labels”
- Choose the box you wish to create a barcode for.
You can select the “Box View” or “List View” to print a box by clicking the right tab. You can also open the box map in a popup with the icon .