How does a module generally look like?
To explain how does the module’s interface looks like.
there are 14 by default modules in LabCollector.
Generally, all the modules will have a similar interface, which is described below.
- 1. The Module’s name will be shown here.
- 2. You can perform the search with the Keyword or with the record ID.
- 3. You can ‘Use’ or ‘Save’ the searches you are performing, to make it easier to search a record. You can easily click on the ‘Clear’ search to remove the search word from the search bar.
- 4. These options allow you to search very specifically for a record in the module.
- 5. These options appear when you ‘expand the search options’. The options here can be customized by creating custom fields and saving them to the search option.
- 6. To create a new record you can click on the button.
– All modules will have this ‘New Record’ button.
– Some modules can have more options below the “New Record’ button.
- All the above points related to the ‘search’ options are explained in detail in the KnowledgeBase how to search in LabCollector.
- Read our manual on LabCollector.
- Check our KB on LabCollector general setup.
- Read about how to search in LabCollector.
- Read more on what are records
- Read more on how LabCollector interface looks like.