Login Options & php requirements for LDAP/SSO
LabCollector will provide you with different options to login and also allow you to configure the LDAP/AD and Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication function.
Follow the below steps for login options:-
- Log in options for LDAP/AD/SSO
- PHP requirement for SSO
1. Login options
- Login options will show you different options to login and also allow you to configure the LDAP/AD and Single Sign On (SSO) authentication function.
*Please refer to our KB about the general setup in LabCollector
2. PHP requirements for SSO
- You will need to comply with the PHP requirements for SSO
* The below dependencies are already included in the latest PHP v7x and might be needed only for older versions.
- php >= 5.3.3 and some core extensions like php-xml, php-date, php-zlib.
- openssl. Install the openssl library. It handles x509 certificates.
- mcrypt. Install that library and its php driver if you’re going to handle encrypted data (nameID, assertions).
- gettext. Install that library and its php driver. It handles translations.
- curl. Install that library and its php driver if you plan to use the IdP Metadata parser.
- Please check our KB on LDAP and OpenSSL on windows 64bits
- Read our KB on How to use AD or LDAP for login authentication