Reagents, Chemicals & Supplies
|Reagents, Chemicals & Supplies|
The Reagents & Supplies Module Main Benefits
- Import data from existing files (Excel, FileMaker…)
- Export to PDF, excel, XML, HTML or CSV
- Locate products with precise location
- Manage lots/batches and generate inventory reports
- Manage MSDS data
- Manage Risks
- Linked to a powerful and complete procurement interface (generate purchase orders, deliveries, follow budget lines…)
- Customizable to suit your needs
- Find what you need in seconds
- Link data in multiple ways including internally, to files or the LabCollector ELN
- Print barcode labels in seconds
- Multi-user environment
- Manage users access permission
Procurement toolsTo speed up order and stock renew, the module allows a one-click memorization of items to order into a Purchase Order Management interface. This list can be printed with all information required for ordering process. The order list includes a detailed ordering management system (status of orders) with historical data. An alerts system can be activated to announce articles expiring or reaching minimum quantities. Automatic batch creation on received articles can be performed (the system allows partial deliveries). Purchase Order Forms can be generated with 1 click using predefined form templates.
Electronic orders direct transmission
An invoice vault is also present to keep all past orders invoices at hand.
Mobile Inventory ToolsMobile inventory tools gives a way to update reagents’ quantities quickly and better follow/track real stock state. With precise lots management, you can track lab turnover of every item and easily keep up with dangerous and sensitive items.
Halima Darrazi Administrative at LCSB, Université du Luxembourg
“I like that LabCollector is a very useful and complete database system and it allows me to track all my orders. We can keep track of all of our documents and administrative information. It is a big and useful database.
Since my arrival at LCSB we have used the LabCollector LIMS. The more features we use, the more I find its functions and tools useful.
The LabCollector team is also always listening to our suggestions. They do all that is possible to exceed our expectations.
I am therefore very satisfied and I would definitely recommend LabCollector LIMS to other users.”
START YOUR FREE VERSION NOW!