Knowledge Base / FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- Versioning of each record - see this KB for more information.
- Read-only or blocked record. Data are frozen: no modification is possible except for storage. Result is stored in version list.
- Electronic signature on blocked records to guarantee the integrity of the data. Result is stored in version list.
- For each modification, the user must give a reason to edit. This reason will be visible in the versioning.
- Data in a custom field type text can be encrypted in the database and is only visible in the UI.
[email protected] - if you are outside the US and Canada.
[email protected] - if you are in the US or Canada.