We’re delighted to announce the release of LabCollector LSM v3.215 (Lab Service Management)
We’re delighted to announce the release of LSM add-on v3.215 for LabCollector. We continue to improve its features for better usability and compliance. LSM is a great add-on to help you track your analytical and lab services, from submission to report, especially in these times of Covid-19. It also works with equipment automation connected to I-Collector. Take benefit of the integrated remote portal too (LSMRemote).
We have added or made changes to several key features:
- Improved API to link external solutions (i.e. QuickBooks…)
- Job List loads quicker for improved efficiency
- Improved charting capabilities for easy viewing on the dashboard
- Billing revisions & improvements for quote/invoice management
- Invoice configurations with added services and line items
- Filter jobs based on repository samples pick list (memorized)
- Easily update pricing to rush job requests
- TIME parameters for improved metrics and efficacy
- Create tags for reports
- Ability to add or remove ranges on reports
- New report designs for easier usability
- Add or remove ranges on reports
- Ability to add patient records & load case/file on orders
- Enhanced ISO17025 compliancy for repeated and/or restarted/amended jobs
- Improved filtering capabilities in the Job and Samples lists based on LC memorized records
- Add bold format to out of range fields
- Create unlimited and configurable ranges for individual tests
This is a simple update but before upgrading from an older LabCollector LSM please ensure that:
- You have a recent backup of your data.
- Your server has the latest ioncube. Also, PHP5.6 is preferred.
- Your Support & Upgrades package is up to date!