What are the options in “display maintenance” section of equipment. (v6.0)
For v5.4 & below check this KB.
When you want to edit maintenance for equipment, you can go to a display maintenance icon where you can find various options related equipment maintenance.
Generally, you will see a scroll bar under the display maintenance that will help you navigate to the options on your left and your right.
To present clearly the options are explained individually in 2 parts.
- Part 1
- Part 2
- You can add maintenance to the equipment using this option.
- You can edit the maintenance by clicking on .
- You can print the maintenance information by clicking on .
- This icon means the alert option is on.
- The associated files or reports can be uploaded with the help of this option . You can upload files such as maintenance reports related to the equipment. When you click on it, it shows you this pop-up.
- You directly click on the uploaded file and download it for further purposes.
- When you click on , the list of maintenance will open in a new tab.
- The control chart option allows you to create a calibration chart with the test performed with the standard sample on the equipment. You can check here, how to create a calibration control chart with a data set.
- Export option allows you export data of equipment maintenance in various formats. Check our KB on how to export maintenance data.
- One the maintenance is completed you can close the maintenance by clicking on the padlock icon .
Note: Once the maintenance is locked you can no more edit it.
- Please read the KB of how to check to add maintenance categories and equipment maintenance.
- Check our KB on how to add alerts to equipment.
- Read our KB on how to add a new category and record in equipment module.
- See more on our KB about how to export maintenance reports .
- Read our KB on how to make a control chart for maintenance calibrations.