DYMO labels in LSM
LSM v3.217 offers new labels for DYMO and batch printing.
- To see how to customize DYMO label tags, check our this KB.
To go to settings of labels for printing go to LSM–>Admin–>Barcode labels–> DYMO printing.
1. In “numbering option” you can select the range of “Sample IDs” for which you want to print the labels. The range is of Samples so the barcode generated will be for sample ID.
For example when you go to Job–> Job list and you can select the samples that you want to generate the barcode for by opening the job.
2. “Label Options” allows you to add a name to your labels, or an extra text if you require with a field that you can select from the drop-down list.
For example, we have selected extra text as “Free text” with the field as “Sample Type”.
Note: If what you want is not displayed in the dropdown list, then you can also add a custom free text. In this case, there will be an extra box in between where you can type the free text you want. For example like in the below image, in the red box.
3. You can choose the barcode label model from the dropdown list.
For example, we have chosen “DTCR 2000 1D” meaning the barcode will be a 1D barcode.
Check if the DYMO printer is connected. The printer name will be displayed if it is connected. You need to choose the DYMO printer from the drop-down list.
4. LSM v3.217 offers you new tags that can be used on the barcode template for DYMO.
- To see how to use these tags, check our KB about DYMO labels customization.
LSM now offers do a batch print of labels in LSM using the following new tags.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be careful to the space inserted after or before the tags used.